Partners in Health Healing Arts Center of Lafayette, Colorado provides a variety of healthcare services, including traditional and alternative medicine. We support people in a holistic and nurturing way and work with our clients throughout the healing process. At Partners In Health, we pride ourselves on offering our patients a warm and inviting environment, we welcome diversity, and revel in individuality! We reach out to the community to educate, raise awareness and encourage health.
The modalities and treatment methods available to you include:
- Primary Care Medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Herbal Medicine
- Heather Fliege, MD; Primary Care Physician – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Jewl Petteway, LMT; Licensed Massage Therapist and Reiki Master Teacher – Monday, Tuesday, Saturday
- Meredith Guthrie, LMT: Licensed Massage Therapist and Reiki Master – Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
- Suzanne Stricker, LAC; Licensed Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbs, Nutritional Counseling – By Appointment
- Michael Lamitola AADP, CHHC; Certified Health, Wellness & Nutrition Counselor – By Appointment
** Dr. Fliege’s practice has changed their cancellation policy, effective March 25th, 2015. Missed appointments or late cancellations will result in the patient being billed for the missed appointment/cancellation in the amount of $25.00 for standard appointments and $75.00 for missed annual exam/well child/complete physical appointments. Thank you for understanding.
** Our parking lot is located in the back of our building, however it is limited. Please use caution and be conscious of others when navigating through our lot.
** Please be aware, due to allergies in our office, we request that all of our patients and clientele refrain from wearing heavily scented fragrances during your visits. We appreciate your cooperation!